Friday, May 29, 2009

Greetings from Munich

Arrived here last night. I took the train into the city saving myself about $60. Hotel is right by the traiin station.

Nothing will make you feel more like a long trek traveler than haiving to do laundry on your trip. I went down the street this morning and just did my own wash. The hotel was going to charge 50 Euro, I did it myself for 5 euro.

I'm off site-seeing this afternoon. I'll bring the camera and post pictures later. Munich is a huge city, I'll have to see what I run into......

By the way two things...John and my anniverary yesterday (16 years) and Jim Zagres birthday today (I think he's 62, just kidding.) Happy birthday Jim, and John I can't wait to celebrate next Thursday night.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats John & Stephen
    or:
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Hochzeitstag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John and Stephen, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete