Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blokker, Hoorn, and Peking Duck

I spent a glorious day with Gilbert today in Blokker and Hoorn. I went for a 2 mile run in the morning past the local windmill. Gilbert and I then rode into Blokker on bicycles. I almost pushed him into a bush as I was re-learning how to handle my bike. The weather was perfect. Gilbert and I spent the day laughing and walking around town.

Some highlights... The Westfries Museum, a nice lunch with a Goat Cheese and Honey sandwich, and a fantastic Peking Duck dinner with Jos and Gilbert. We spent a good amount of time walking by the water. Everything here is so green.

I have missed Holland over the past 5 years.

See the pictures here:

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=537441002/a=21881784_21881784/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=comcast2/

No comments:

Post a Comment