Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Fantastic Birthday Party



It was just a wonderful party last night. 30 of my closest friends and family. John did a wonderful job arranging everything, and Jennifer, Andrea, my Mother, Jos, Gilbert, Bruce and many others pitched in. I was surprised by the tent that John rented for the party, but thank God he did. It kept the lite ,mist away from us, and we embraced the somewhat chilly May night.





The food was great with a theme of food from the different countries that I will be traveling to. Mark did a great job, along with Mom and her meatballs. Jen and Andrea did a great salad and the appetizers.





I'd like to say a special thanks to Mom and Dad for venturing down to Hamden. It was very special to be able to celebrate this day with them. My long lost cousin Dierdre added a lot of spice to the party, as my Dad began reminiscing about his MedSchool days.

Sarah Thomas brought me a great gift along with a great idea. She hand painted all 11 flags for the countries I am visiting. The flags were in great display. I have the flags now packed and I will take a picture of each flag in its country of origin. I will leave the flag in its respective country. This will be known as the Sarah Flag Project!!!






There were so many great friends at the party. I love my friends, and cherish the positive impact they have in my life. Most of them are crazy though!!!





Take a look at the pictures from this link;





http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=518590002/a=21881784_21881784/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=comcast2/





2 days to go. I'm beyond excited and have a lot to do. I'll try to post one more before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment