Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting lost in Krakow

I went for a run this morning and got lost. While being a bit nerve racking as no one spoke English on that side of town I got to see a part of Krakow that most do not. You can check out my run and see where I stopped running in a circle.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=http:%2F%2Ftrail.motionbased.com%2Ftrail%2Fkml%2Fepisode.kml%3FepisodePkValues%3D8367679&ie=UTF8&ll=50.057139,19.95203&spn=0.012895,0.037422&z=14

Krakow is a great city with a beautiful old city square that is lively 24 hours a day. The square is surrounded by many churches. I also went to Pope John Paul II church. I'm off to Auschvits in about an hour.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! My hockey teammate, Kristi, is in Poland right now too! She started in Krakow and went to Auschvits yesterday...although I have no idea where she's headed today. Funny to be reading both of your adventures at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh, I was at Auschwitz today. What a small world!!!

    ReplyDelete