Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trip is a GO!!! Updates below!!!


My employer (Aon Corporation) has given me the official ok. I am very fortunate to have a boss and a company that will let me take 7 weeks and travel around the world. Although, if they did not, I probably would have quit, so I guess we each get something out of the deal.


I have spent a great deal of time arranging all my flights and most hotels. Here is the current Itinerary: Netherlands (Blokker and Amsterdam) , Belgium (Brugge and Brussels), Germany (Berlin and Munich - with day trip to Salzburg Austria), Poland (Krakow with day trip to Aushvitz), Hungary (Budapest), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Greece (Athens, Mykonos and 3 day cruise that also stops in Turkey, Italy (Florence and Rome), China (Beijing), and Hawaii


Everyday I make more plans and get more excited. Today I'm focused on going tandem paragliding in Austria. See this link, scroll all the way to the bottom:



The next thing I'll be working on will be setting up links so that you can see where I've been running and where you can see all my pictures. Talk to you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. My folks took us to Neuschwanstein when we lived in Germany -- pretty cool. The paragliding part they left out -- I bet that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete