Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, bought my Train Tickets

Testing the site to see if I can put a link to my run today. Thought this would be a cool thing to check out.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/invitation/dashboard.mb?episodePk.pkValue=7983215

Bought my train tickets yesterday. Found out that they are really smart regarding the Eurail pass. Unless you are doing ALL your travel by train, it is cheaper to buy station to station.

Fittingly, after planning a day trip to Salzburg Austria yesterday "The Sound of Music" was on last night!!! The hills are alive. John and I also watched "The Counterfitters". Very poignant, since I will be going to Aushvits (sp)

Hope everyone is having a good Easter.

Stephen

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool, I do not think that I'm like.Sound Of Music Train Station.
    Click on the link Sound Of Music Train Station

    ReplyDelete